In right now’s episode of the Concept to Worth Podcast, we communicate with bestselling innovation writer, facilitator and award successful innovation podcast host Aidan McCullen.
We talk about reinvention and the way it applies to innovation, in addition to the facility of utilizing metaphors.
Matters lined on this episode:
- 00:01:30 – Aidan’s historical past taking part in skilled rugby, and the way this led to him having to rework and reinvent himself
- 00:04:00 – The distinction between selecting to alter, and being pressured to alter (psychological fashions)
- 00:09:00 – The half life and careers in organisations is changing into disrupted. What it means to turn into Undisruptable
- 00:11:45 – Experiences from youth could make somebody developed a set view of themselves, and the way as an alternative we are able to create a progress mindset by altering the tales being instructed
- 00:14:30 – The fascinating biology of metamorphosis, imaginal disks and overcoming the immune system
- 00:18:30 – The worth of gratitude for all of your earlier experiences earlier than letting go
- 00:20:45 – It is advisable to reinvent forward of the time once you want it, and the worth of experimentation
- 00:23:45 – Innovation wants to have a look at new enterprise fashions and portfolios
- 00:26:00 – “The belongings are within the ashes”
Hyperlinks talked about on this episode:
Creativity & Innovation professional: I assist people and corporations construct their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you may develop the subsequent breakthrough concept which clients love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Creator / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the vital influential innovation bloggers.